Pages

Welcome!!

Jaleesa's Weight Loss Challenge to lose 45lbs

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A New Start....

Hey, 


 My name is Jaleesa Huggins. I have given myself a new challenge in my life.... to lose 45 lbs! I have given myself this challenge because I want to live a long and healthy life. I have to start some time, so why not now?


I will be officially starting the weight loss challenge on Monday, February 7th, 2011. Over the next few months (however long it takes) I will be posting exercises, weekly eating schedules, recipes and updating always about my progress and changes. 


 I hope through this blog, I will be able to communicate with other people either looking to face the same challenge or provide some motivation. 

So check in tomorrow for my current info, and how the first day went.


Signing out...
Jaleesa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment